A highly effective dirt-trapping mat for entry areas
Dirt-trapping mats have demonstrated they are an ideal means for cleaning shoes and wheels in the entrances of critical areas. The Cleanroom Flexi Mat is a unique and effective solution for the reduction of contamination in critical areas. The system, the product of years of development, offers optimal protection thanks to its novel technology – it not only reduces contamination: it’s reusable, durable and remarkably easy to handle.
The Cleanroom Flexi Mat is specially designed for installation in critical settings, particularly in transitional areas, such as cleanroom air showers. Transitions to other zones are not only made visible, but unwanted transferral of contamination is minimised. The particle retaining function is restored and maintained via daily cleaning.
- Needs-based quantity determination.
- No installation and transport costs.
- No disposal costs and no administrative burden.
- Mats are replaced according to a fixed schedule.
Clear advantages for you:
- The Cleanroom Flexi Mat reliably retains up to 99.8% of particles from shoe soles and wheels.
- Particles are safely absorbed thanks to the high surface energy and adhere reliably to the mat.
- The Cleanroom Flexi Mat absorbs up to 75% of airborne particles.
- Demonstrable reduction of numerous organisms from Aspergillus to Escherichia coli to Salmonella, thanks to antibacterial coating.
- Easy installation and cleaning.
- Three sizes suitable for any situation: 0.6 x 1.2 m, 1.2 x 1.80 m, 1.2 x 3.0 m.
- Reduced disposal costs: daily disposal not necessary with the Cleanroom Flexi Mat.
- No peeling off required – the Cleanroom Flexi Mat is self-adhesive: it’s applied directly to the floor surface and reliably adheres to up to six months.
- Suitable for standard thresholds – only 1 mm thick.
- Colouration makes transition to critical areas clearly visible.
- Adhesive function completely restored by daily cleaning.