Our core specialities: cleanroom textiles and satisfied customers
Our history: From laundry to cleanroom textiles service
- Founded in 1894 in Ansbach (Laundry Schlee).
- 1988 Construction of cleanroom (class 100) in cooperation with Siemens (Erlangen); development of a process for dedusting cleanroom textiles.
- 2004 Expansion of decontam activities.
- At the end of 2006, completion of the new cleanroom, ISO class 5, and structuring of decontam activities into an independent company.
- 2010 Discontinuation of Schlee GmbH’s hospital activities.
- May 2011 Completion of new building for decontam’s production and administration.
- Since April 2012, part of the Berendsen Group.
- 2016 Completion of a further cleanroom, ISO class 7, at the Bad Windsheim site.
- 2017 Launch of a second location in Beelitz (Brandenburg).
Our greatest motivation: the satisfaction of our customers
Due to operational needs, customers in the cleanroom textiles and cleanroom clothing segment have exacting standards. They are accustomed to meticulous work and require the utmost reliability, safety and innovative capacity, as they must deliver this themselves on a daily basis. Our aim is to satisfy our customers completely – with tailor-made solutions, genuine innovations, the highest level of process reliability, sound professionalism and outstanding customer service. We invite you to experience what it means when a company makes customer satisfaction truly its number one priority.